Monday, January 28, 2008

The Last Day 2

The 2nd 'Last Note'

So, i'm rather pleased to announce yet another day of surviving. Each day is such a battle, every night i looking the mirror and feel like terrifying my dog with shrieks of laughter. I feel rather like throwing a huge party in honor of me, celebrating what i have accomplished in living another day, and lighting another fire.

Oh, speaking of fire, i am glad to say that i remain Diamond Black, and i am also glad to present a photo of my most recent struggle with
$#@&%. I hesitate to place a picture of said $#@&% on my page, but, seeing as how i'm beating the snot out of it, i feel fine about it.

I recently read the series of books entitled "A Series of Unfortunate Events" It is awful. It completely promotes the usage of $#@&%, and often recommends spending your time putting fires out.
Disgusting propaganda. It should be
outlawed.

Notice in this picture how the
$#@&%, can't even help but reflect my beautiful fire. *Ahem*

No comments: